Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you enjoy your job?

Do we really enjoy our jobs? Some do if you have a good package of money, but most do not, I don't enjoy my job, I just do it because I need to survive in this current system, I 'feel' like I would call-in whenever it's time to go to work but when I look and 'think' if you miss a day of work, it's gonna throw you off the budget that is just limited to pay bills, I know am not alone in this but people don't want to accept that this is also going on in their life, everyone want to musk their poverty with clean clothes and good cars for others to think that everything is Okey, you can't even afford to be sick , so the solution is here,equalmoney system that will support life equally, you will be doing jobs that you like doing not from a starting point of survival but if self expression as life,so support www.equalmoney.org for life to be born in the physical for the first time humans can really express themselve and stop all abuse of everything that is around us. www.Desteniiprocess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment