Thursday, May 26, 2011

Relationship as enslavement

Why do we so much desire relationship? One of the reasons is being afraid of being alone, others for security related to money and we call it love, I have a scenario here at my work place where a being brags about how perfect her relationship is and how well her kids are behaved and a lot of let's call it a 'perfect life'they even own the agency she works for, my point is she is having an affair with a collegue of mine and she gave him her panties to keep, it's like WTF , she talk non stop about her perfect life and also being a Sunday school teacher and spreading love, so let's stop hiding behind relationships and bubbles that do not give a fuck about how this world exist as and it's our own acceptance and allowance for it to be this way, let's stop pretending and be REAL, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another as me. let's to change selves. www.equalmoney.org. www.desteniiprocess.com. Let's be REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment